The IDB’s Integration and Trade Sector has launched a new free open online course (in Spanish) to help better understand the challenges that the region is facing in terms of trade agreements. The more noteworthy topics that will be covered by experts in the field include the following:
- Why trade agreements are important in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- What the key issues are in relation to these bilateral and regional agreements.
- What new issues are emerging.
- What dynamics and policies are arising to complement trade.
- The challenges to implementing trade agreements.
Format: massive open online course (MOOC)
Start Date: April 19, 2016.
Length: 6 weeks
If you have any questions, this guide explains how to register for the course or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.